By accessing to Superpet’s website, known as the “Site”, you, known as the “User”, hereby acknowledge what the User have read, understood and agree to be bound by the policies found on these pages.
If you do not agree, please discontinue the access to this Site and/or Services immediately.
Superpets and its management hereby expresses their right to revise, amend, withdraw or make changes to these terms and conditions, and policies, in part or in whole at any time with or without prior notice to its Users. All such revisions, amendments, withdrawals or changes shall be automatically, or immediately effective once they are posted on the Site.
Membership Offers, Discount, Promotion is not in conjunction with Offers, Discount, Promotions with the website. Online and Retail Outlets run separate promotions. While we try our best to maintain a similar price synergy, there might be differences in the overall promotion mechanics.
SUPERPETS FACILITY CARD TERM AND CONDITIONS
These Conditions shall be binding on all persons (“Card Holders“) to whom or on whose behalf purchase Superpets contactless stored value facility, ”SP facility Card” for short, is sold, or who otherwise acquires an SP facility card.
CONDITIONS OF ISSUE
The Account Holder shall submit to Superpets a duly completed Application Form using physical form at any of Superpets Outlet or other such means approved by Superpets from time to time to apply for Superpets FACILITY card. Upon approval by Superpets, the FACILITY card(s) nominated by the Account Holder will be enabled with the value-added by Superpets. Superpets shall not be obliged to approve any Application Form and shall not be obliged to furnish any reasons for any rejected Application Form.
DISTRIBUTION OF SUPERPETS CARDS AS A STORED VALUE FACILITY
1.1 The SP facility card is sold or otherwise distributed under Huat Hock Pte Ltd (“HHPL”) brand name “Superpets”.
1.2 The money advanced by the Card Holder for the Stored Value (as defined in paragraph 1.3) of the SP facility card or for topping up the Stored Value of the SP facility card, as the case may be, is collected by HHPL and/or the Agents for and on behalf of HHPL as Approved Holder.
1.3 For the purposes of these Conditions:-
2. “Approved Outlet” shall mean the Outlet approved under the Payment Systems (Oversight) Act to undertake to be fully liable for the stored value on the SP facility card stored value facility.
3. “Approved Holder” shall mean the party approved under the Payment Systems (Oversight) Act to be the holder in respect the SP card stored value facility.
4. “Cards” and “SP facility cards” shall include any stored value facility, whether in the form of a card or otherwise, which are sold or distributed under HHPL brand name “Superpets”.
5. “Stored Value” or “stored value” shall mean the initial monetary value paid for and stored in a SP facility card or the residual value remaining therein from time to time, excluding the Card Cost, which value shall not at any time exceed S$500 or such other amount as HHPL may stipulate from time to time;
CONDITIONS OF USE
1. All SP facility cards are issued subject to these Conditions which shall be binding on all Card Holders.
2. The purchase/usage of the SP facility card and/or the subsequent use thereof by the Card Holder shall be deemed to be acceptance by the Card Holder of these Conditions and any revisions to these Conditions.
3. The Card Holder agrees that HHPL and/or Superpets as the Approved Holders shall hold and be fully liable for all monies deposited by the Card Holder onto the SP facility card, and be responsible to the Card Holder. HHPL shall be responsible to the Card Holder for all administrative matters relating to the distribution and/or use of the SP facility card as contemplated under these Conditions, and HHPL may appoint Agents to carry out such functions on its behalf.
4. The Card Holder shall examine the SP facility card and/or any change tendered upon the collection of the SP facility card before leaving the location and/or outlets of Superpets issuing SP facility card, as the case may be. HHPL and/or the Management, Staffs shall not be liable for any error or omission not drawn to their attention at the time of issue of the SP facility
VALIDITY OF THE SP FACILITY CARD
1. An SP facility card is valid for use for 5 years from the date that it is last transaction with Superpets (the “Validity Period”), and thereafter the SP facility card shall expire. HHPL may in its discretion and from time to time extend the Validity Period for any or all types of SP facility.
2. HHPL may at its discretion blacklist any SP facility cards:
a. suspected of being counterfeited, stolen, lost, tampered with or fraudulently issued or procured; or
b. the Stored Value on the SP facility cards have been fraudulently or illegally revalued, or
c. the SP facility cards are or otherwise suspected of being faulty, damaged or invalid for use.
3. Where any SP facility cards have been blacklisted, the Card Holder shall not be entitled to use the SP facility cards, and the Stored Value on the blacklisted SP facility cards shall not be refunded to the Card Holder except with the approval of HHPL.
- HHPL may collect from the Card Holder an amount to cover the cost of the card (“Card Cost”) when the SP facility card is first purchased. The Card Cost, which is up to a maximum of S$10, is non-refundable.
- To purchase a SP facility card, the Card Holder will also be required to purchase a minimum amount of Stored Value. This amount will be determined by HHPL and/or Superpets and may vary from the time of purchase. The SP facility card is issued subject to the payment of the minimum amount of Stored Value required by the Card Holder, and the Card Cost.
- The SP facility card shall and can be used as a means of payment for Qualified Goods and/or Services, subject always to these Conditions.
- HHPL and/or Superpets may reject the use of the SP facility card for payment of Qualified Goods and/or Services if:-
- the SP facility card has expired; or
- the SP facility card is suspected to have been fraudulently issued, stolen or tampered with or may in any way pose a risk to the SP facility card system; or
- the SP facility card system is unable to process the payment for any reason whatsoever or if a force majeure event (see paragraph 16) arises which disables and/or prevents Superpets from accepting and/or processing the SP facility card as a means of payment.
- The Card Holder agrees that Superpets is responsible for deducting payment for Qualified Goods and/or Services that the Card Holder has agreed with Superpets or is agreeable (with Superpets) to pay from the Stored Value, in such manner as may be required by Superpets.
- Superpets accepting the use of SP facility cards may be changed from time to time without prior notice.
- Subject to below refund clause 2 to 7, a refund of the Stored Value remaining on an SP facility card (whether valid or expired) can only be obtained by a Card Holder if the SP facility card is surrendered at any Superpets Outlets. The amount of Stored Value remaining on valid SP facility card shall be as determined by HHPL and/or Superpets and will be refunded free of interest. The SP facility card shall not be returned to the Card Holder after refund. Notwithstanding the foregoing, HHPL and/or Superpets may require the SP facility card to be retained for investigations to determine the remaining Stored Value. Where the SP facility card requires investigations, the Stored Value will be refunded upon completion of the investigations. Subject to point 4 and 5, the residual Stored Value on the SP facility card will be determined based on the electronic data encoded. However, no refund of the Stored Value will be made on any expired SP facility card after 1 years from the date the SP facility card was first encoded by HHPL for use whereupon the Card Holder shall have no claim against HHPL and/or Superpets in respect of the Stored Value remaining on such SP facility card, whereupon HHPL shall be fully entitled to deal with any unclaimed Stored Value as it thinks fit.
- Other than as provided in refund clause 1 above, neither HHPL and/or Superpets shall be obligated to make a refund to any Card Holder or to process any Card Holder’s request for refund on any SP facility card (whether valid or expired). Notwithstanding the foregoing provision, HHPL and/or Superpets may at their absolute discretion make a refund or process a refund in respect of the Stored Value or any part thereof, and any such refund may be made and/or processed subject to conditions imposed by HHPL and/or the Agents on HHPL behalf. HHPL and/or Superpets shall not be obliged to effect an immediate refund, and may, in its absolute discretion, refund the amount on any SP facility card in such manner and upon due verification as it deems fit.
- In any case, HHPL and/or Superpets will not be liable to make a refund of the Stored Value if :- (A). the SP facility card is not surrendered by the Card Holder at the time of a request for refund; or (B). the encoded data on the SP facility card is erased wholly or in part, or otherwise altered or interfered with as determined by HHPL and/or the Agents; or (C). the SP facility card’s electronic data and its external card number are not reliably readable for any reason whatsoever as determined by HHPL and/or the Agents; or (D). the SP facility card is faulty, damaged or invalid for use whether intentionally or by failure by the Card Holder to take proper card of the SP facility card as determined by HHPL and/or the Agents; or (E). the SP facility card is counterfeited, stolen, lost, tampered with or fraudulently issued or procured; or (F). the Stored Value on the SP facility cards have been fraudulently or illegally revalued.
- A Card Holder shall, upon surrender and/or disable of the SP facility card pursuant to refund clause 1 herein, be entitled to a refund of the Stored Value, not including of bonus value and/or added value and/or Saving package, within 1 year from the date that the SP facility card is first encoded for use by HHPL, no refund will be entertain where the SP facility card is surrendered for refund more than 1 year after the Validity Period, SP facility shall be entitled to levy monthly a service charge (“Refund Service Charge”) of such an amount as SP facility may in its discretion determine from time to time, for each card that is not surrendered for refund more than 2 years after the Validity Period. The Refund Service Charge shall be deducted monthly from the Stored Value commencing 2 years after the Validity Period until the SP facility card is finally surrendered for refund or when the Stored Value in the Card is fully depleted, whichever is the earlier. For the avoidance of doubt, the Card Holder shall not be entitled to a refund after more than 364 days from the date that the SP facility card is first encoded for use by HHPL.
- Where the SP facility card’s electronic data is not reliably readable for any reason, HHPL and/or the Agents will not proceed with any form of refund of the residual Stored Value on the SP facility card.
- The Card Holder shall, upon receiving of the refund, be deemed to have accepted the amount thereof as correct, and agrees to discharge HHPL and Superpets from any liability whatsoever to the Card Holder, including but not limited to any shortfall or error in the amount of such refund.
The determination by HHPL and/or Superpets as to the residual Stored Value of an SP facility card shall be final and conclusive. For the purpose of such determination, the residual Stored Value as determined by HHPL and/or Superpets from the records of HHPL or the information generated by the SP facility card system shall, save for manifest error, be deemed to be conclusive and binding against the Card Holder.
- Notwithstanding payment of the applicable Card Cost for any SP facility card purchased, all SP facility cards shall remain the property of HHPL. All SP facility cards shall be produced at the time of purchase for inspection by any authorised office or staffs of HHPL and/or Superpets.
- HHPL and/or Superpets shall be entitled without assigning any reason therefore to retain any SP facility card which it reasonably suspects or has reason to believe to have been fraudulently issued, stolen, tampered with and/or used any SP facility card which was not issued to the person using such SP facility card or which the person is not entitled to the use thereof, or where the SP facility card has been blacklisted.
- Card Holders are responsible for safeguarding their SP facility cards against loss, damage or theft, and ensuring that their SP facility cards are not used by any person without the Card Holder’s permission. HHPL and/or Superpets accepting the SP facility card for payment for Qualified Goods and/or Services are not responsible for any financial losses incurred due to the loss of SP facility card and have no obligation whatsoever to prevent the use of a lost SP facility card by a person other than the Card Holder.
- Where HHPL and/or Superpets are in possession of any lost SP facility card, the Card Holder may reclaim the SP facility card provided that the Card Holder is able to produce proof of ownership to the satisfaction of HHPL and/or Superpets. Card Holder shall not have any claim to any lost SP facility card or the Stored Value therein if the lost SP facility card remains unclaimed after two weeks in HHPL and/or Superpets possession. HHPL shall be fully entitled to deal with the Stored Value remaining on such lost SP facility card as it thinks fit.
HHPL may (for and on behalf of itself and/or Superpets) from time to time amend any part of these Conditions. HHPL will give notice of any amendment by posting the same at its website at www.superpets.sg,the premises of Superpets, such other premises as may be determined by HHPL. The Card Holder agrees that any notification of amendments as aforementioned shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this paragraph. If the Card Holder does not accept any amendments, he shall cease all use of the SP facility The Card Holder’s continued use of the SP facility card after the date of such notification shall constitute an affirmative acknowledgement by the Card Holder of the amendments and shall be deemed to be the Card Holder’s acceptance of such revised Conditions.
A person or entity who is not a party to these Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act, chapter 53B of Singapore to enforce any term of these Conditions, regardless of whether such person or entity has been identified by name, as a member of a class or as answering a particular description. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this paragraph shall affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Conditions.
Neither HHPL nor Superpets shall be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of their obligations under these Conditions, in the SP facility card system’s operation, if this is due, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to an event or failure which is beyond its reasonable control which includes without limitation:- (i) flood, lightning, acts of God, fire, earthquakes and other natural disasters; (ii) judgements, legislation, acts, orders, directives, policies, restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any court, governmental, parliamentary and/or regulatory authority imposed or to be imposed after the fact; (iii) power failure; (iv) acts or defaults of any telecommunications network operator; (v) circumstances where communications lines and/or computer systems of HHPL and/or Superpets cannot be used for reasons attributable to third party telecommunications carriers.
The Card Holder hereby undertakes and agrees to indemnify each of HHPL and Superpets and keep each of HHPL and Superepets at all times fully indemnified from and against all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including statutory liability), penalties, demands and costs (including without limitation, legal costs of HHPL and/or Superpets on a solicitor and own client basis), awards, damages, losses and/or expenses however arising directly or indirectly by reason of and/or as a result of any breach or noncompliance by the Card Holder of the terms and conditions herein.
The construction, validity and performance of these Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore law. Each party mentioned herein hereby submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.