A Service Fee of $2 (free for SPM) per 5kg & above pack for repacking will apply upon customer’s request. This will be done in accordance and acceptance of Superpets Repacking Policy. All repacked pet food are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Vide AVA's advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, Without prejudice, Huat Hock Pte Ltd (Superpets) does not recommend repacking of pet food. Pet owners can express their wishes to get repacking services done by Superpets. While we highly discourage repacking, Superpets ensure the hygiene and repacking process are least compromised to ensure the quality of the food.
- Feedback We welcome your feedback! If you wish to provide any feedback on our products or services, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear valued customer,
Without prejudice, Huat Hock Pte Ltd (Superpets) does not recommend repacking of pet food in view of Singapore’s Feeding Stuffs Act which prohibits the repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
- Loss of wholesomeness and freshness
- Risk of contamination.
However, as per the Agri-Food and Veterinary Authority (AVA) advisory notice dated 20 January 2012, repacking done for individual customers is allowed if its guidelines are followed.
In compliance with the aforesaid legislation and advisory notice, Superpets has instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
- Any warranty or guarantee on the quality or function of the pet food will be null and void for repacked food. Huat Hock Pte Ltd and/or Superpets will not be liable if there are any bugs, mould, worms etc found in the repacked food after purchased
- All repacked pet food is non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- Huat Hock Pte Ltd and/or Superpets will not be held responsible for any damages, refunds, claims or liability whatsoever, including and not limited to illness or death arising out of or in connection with the repacked food.
- Please refer to the original packaging for the expiry date.
- Repacking is only valid for dry food which is at least 5kg (2.2lb) or greater.
- Repacking size will be around 2kg per pack by default (10” x 16” bag).
Please be informed that for any repacked pet food:
- Each pack is estimated to be of similar size/weight, number of repacked quantity may varies from time to time.
- Repacked food will be place back into its original packaging as much as possible. In the event space is constrained, repacked food will be pack separately.
- While cross-contamination is minimized as much as possible, this product is repacked in a facility where other brands of pet food are also handled.