Bio-Groom Ear Mite Treatment with Aloe Vera for Dogs, Puppies, Cats, Kittens, Rabbits 4oz
SKU : 021653140042
Bio-Groom Ear Mite Treatment is a superb lotion containing Pyrethrins (nature’s own safe insecticide) and Aloe Vera for sensitive skin.
- Effectively kills ear mites and ear ticks
- Aids in the removal of ear wax
- Non-oily, non sticky, all-natural, and biodegradable
- Safe for for dogs, puppies, cats, kittens, rabbits as well as the environment.
SOLD OUT !
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
Directions for Use
- Apply 10 drops to each ear to control spinose ear ticks and ear mites and to remove ear wax.
- Massage base of ear a few minutes to assist penetration of the ear wax by the solutions.
- Allow pet to shake its head.
- Wipe excess solution from the ear with cotton.
- Repeat every 2 days until condition has cleared up or as directed by your veterinarian.
- As a preventative treatment, apply this solution every 15 days to reduce ear mite and ear tick infestation and ear wax accumulation.
- Apply this product only as specified on this label.
- Do not contaminate animal feed or water during application.
- Do not allow the product to enter any drain during or after application.
- Not for use in outdoor residential misting systems.
- Do not apply to pets less than 12 weeks old.
Consult a Veterinarian
- Before applying this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
- Sensitivity may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Storage and Disposal
- Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals. Store in original, sealed container away from food and feed.
- Pesticide Disposal and Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
First Aid if in Eyes
- Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
- Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
- Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wear protective eyewear. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- Physical or Chemical Hazards: Flammable. Keep away from heat or open flame.
- Notice: To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all risks of use, storage or handling of this material not in strict accordance with directions given herewith.