Bioline – Small Animal Litter Granular 1L
- Fill into the clean and empty small animal toilet or the toilet corner of the cage.
- Remove the solid excrement regularly to keep the toilet clean and fresh.
- Throw the used filling of litter into the bio-waste container.
- Please fill the litter tray to a depth of at least 3cm. If the tray is used very often or y more than one animal, the litter depth should be increased to 4cm.
- For quick liquid absorption, the cage should be positioned in a warm, dry place.
- As some animals may prefer specific toilet corners of their cage, the litter should be stirred from time to time so that the absorption of the whole filling is used.
- The soaked granules turn dark, but this does not mean reduction in effectiveness.
- The used filling of litter is biodegradable. You can also bury it in the garden; the granules turn to dust in time. Keep a distance of at least 1m from trees and plants.